Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fitness = Death

We decided it was time for us to stop being lazy and get back into shape. We bought P90X from an infomercial 8 months ago and never completed it. We reached phase 2, but then life got in the way and we stopped. We saw great results and really like the program. So Chris, Jason and I decided to start again.

Today is day 3 and I'm really sore from day 1 and 2. Last night was plyometrics and tonight is biceps and something else I can't remember. It's really hard to be excited about doing these work outs, but it sure feels good when we're done. I'll try to update on the progress we're making.

If anyone is interested here's the link:
http://www.beachbody.com/jump.jsp?itemType=GATEWAY&itemID=63

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad you have a blog now. I'd like to call you all jerks for being so in shape! I wish I lived closer to work out with you guys. I need someone to compete with. That's so awesome you guys all do it together.