Saturday, August 16, 2008

First 5K of the season


As my last day being 27, I decided it would be a good time to run a 5K. It's been several months since I've run a 5K and I've done no running training; so you can imagine how slow I was. I also just started doing my workout program again and I'm very curious to find out how much of a difference it makes when I run my next one in Sept.

I am very excited about the results I've seen in first week of the P90X program. Once I get another week or so under my belt, I'll start posting my results. I don't want my competition knowing how bad they're getting beat just yet. (You're going down Pocahontas!)

3 comments:

Maggie and The Boys said...

You go girl!! I would be afraid of being pochahontas!!! Watch out pocha, she is very competative.

Katie said...

LOL. I want to work out with you. I've dying to get back into good shape. Next time you run let me know. I want to run w/ you.

becca said...

Good luck with P90X! I hope you win the competition. It will be good for Poca to be humbled a bit.