Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I have so many things to be thankful for this year! I feel so blessed to live in a free country and for the freedoms we have. I'm thankful for the men and women who give their lives so that we can have the freedoms we do. I'm thankful for my awesome family! I'm truly blessed to have everyone so close by and so willing to help each other. I'm thankful for such a loving and supportive husband who loves me for being me. I'm thankful for great friends! I'm thankful for our health and well being. I'm thankful for our jobs and our home. I'm thankful for our church and for the strength and comfort it gives me. I'm truly grateful for knowing that God loves us, no matter what!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and don't forget to voice what you're thankful for.

No comments: