Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Announcement...............

We've officially started our IVF cycle! I must say this whole process is pretty crazy, exciting, scary and not without its share of painful moments. Giving myself 2 shots a day in the stomach just isn't all that fun. Not to mention all the blood draws, ultrasounds and the ever dreaded egg retrieval. Thankfully I have a great doctor and an amazing husband to help get me through this. Hats off to Chris for being able to put up with my wide range of hormone meltdowns! With a little luck and a big blessing from up above, we should hopefully get a positive pregnancy test sometime in late March. It's been a long, hard journey to get here and I know how truly blessed I am to be able to do this.

FYI....I won't be posting a lot of details about this whole process on this blog site. So if you want to read all the nitty-gritty details, feel free to read my IVF blog. The link is on my 'Friends and Family' blog list.

2 comments:

Haynes Family said...

Oh Becky I'm so excited for you!! Good luck and you guys are in my prayers like crazy!! Dr. Silverburg is the best if he is one of your doctors!

Becky said...

Thanks Angie!!!! We use Dr. Hansard, but I love all of them there. They're are amazing!