Friday, March 19, 2010

No doubt about it!

I know this is really early to post this, but I can't hide my excitement. I finally had my blood test today and it came back positive!!!! In fact the nurse said it was very, very positive. So positive that I can stop taking the progesterone and estrogen. I'm going back on Tuesday and Friday for blood tests, just to make sure the HCG levels keep going up. We'll have an ultrasound 3 weeks from know and they should also determine how many babies are cooking.

As if the blood test was lying, I also took some home pregnancy tests!

3 comments:

Dave and Britni said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Becky (and Chris) :)!!! We're so happy for you guys and you'll continue to be in our prayers that everything continues to go smoothly!!

Walker family said...

Yippee!!! congrats guys!

Katie said...

Sorry I haven't made it to the blog to say YAY! Every time we come over, Bryce asks if your baby will be there. lol