Monday, April 14, 2008

Wrong again

If you thought the 3rd time was the charm, you're wrong. The 3rd IUI didn't work and now it's on to bigger things. We doing surgery next month to hopefully find something the other tests, ultrasounds, HSG, etc didn't find. We can only hope that will bring us good news. At the very least, the Dr. can get laser off some of the endometriosis and make life less painful.

I am looking forward to having this month off and not stress about everything. I'm also very ready for our vacation to Utah next week!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I hate leaving comments on here about this, esp since we talk about it. BUT, I wanted to tell you how much I love you guys. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all this! I hope you guys enjoy UT and have fun not worrying about anything.