Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy anniversary to us! I can't believe we've been married for 7 years already. Time sure have gone by fast. I feel so lucky to be married to such a great person. Someone I love more then anything and someone I consider to be one of greatest friends and supporters. He laughs at all my stupid jokes and makes me feel like the funniest person around. We love to hangout together at home and watch our nerdy Sci-Fi shows. I love that we have the most fun just hanging out and being silly. I'm so proud of him to taking on his new business venture and for working so hard to make it work. I'm so honored and lucky to be married to someone like Chris. Love ya babe!


1 comment:

Haynes Family said...

Congratulations! Your bridal pictures are gorgeous! 7 years...wow, that has gone fast. :)