Thursday, January 28, 2010

Debbie's Wedding

In November Chris' mom got remarried to a wonderful man and we were blessed to be able to attend the wedding. She got married the week before Thanksgiving and they flew Chris and I to Holland, Michigan for a short weekend getaway. This was my first time there and it was so cold and so beautiful. They live 5 miles from Lake Michigan and I had no idea just how big that lake was. I also got to meet Chris's grandma for the first time. Holland is such a cute little town and we happened to be there the weekend they have the town open house. Downtown Holland transforms into a cute little Christmas town and it reminds me of a Norman Rockwell picture (complete with carolers!) I'm so glad we got to be apart of Debbie and Ron's special day and we're very excited to have him part of the family.











No comments: