Friday, January 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas

The holidays were fun and crazy and full of lots of family time. We had our usual feast at my parents house with everything except for Lizzy and Brandon. Just like every other year, we all really enjoyed the food and over ate. The next morning my Mom and I did our annual Black Friday shopping. We didn't get very much, but we sure had a great time going to all the stores and shopping at 1:00am.

This is the one picture I can find right now........My, my niece and sister Katie:


Christmas was wonderful as always. We had our annual family progressive dinner, Lizzy and Brandon were here, we had time off work, nice and cold weather, snow on Christmas Eve, lots of game playing and treat making and I really enjoyed the holiday season. It was so fun to watch my niece and nephews open their gifts this year, they really understood Santa and were so happy to open presents. I loved being able to spend time with Lizzy and Brandon. It's sad we don't get to see them very much, but we sure love the time we get. This year we got my parents a Wii and we had lots of fun playing the Wii Fit and Mario Cart. Christmas always seems to come to quick and never last long enough.




Apparently we take games very seriously in our family.......

Katie's kids:

Opening presents:

Grandma got the perfect gift:

No comments: