Friday, February 1, 2008

5K

I found another 5K to do this weekend. The Seton Hospital of Williamson County is having it's pre-opening celebrations and it's starting with a 5K and 1K family run. I did the 5 mile Turkey Trot and the Jingle Bell 5K last year and have been wanting to do one again. I'm really trying to build up my stamina so I can actually run the whole time instead of walk/jog.

On a side note, we had our first Stake Women's basketball game last night and it was so fun. No where will you find both teams cheering each time the other team scored or everyone running over to help the person who just fell down. Our team only have 5people, so we had to play the entire game. I truly thought I was going to have a heart attack in the first 3 mins of play!!! Again, I really need to work on my stamina. The good news is, even though I haven't played a real game in 10 years, I was still the high scorer with 14 points!

1 comment:

Maggie and The Boys said...

Is the registration still openned? I would love to join you.

ms