Monday, May 19, 2008

Taggged

I was tagged a while ago, but never got around to doing it. So here goes;

What was I doing 10 years ago;
I graduated high school and just started my new job as a YMCA Summer camp counselor.

5 years ago;
I'd been married for almost 2 years and we were getting ready to move into a new 2 bedroom apartment. I thought we were loaded and were rolling in high style being in a 2 bedroom!

Snacks I enjoy;
I LOVE sugar!! I could eat liquorice, Nibs, Gummy worms, Starburst, etc all day long. I also love Pringles, double stuffed Oreos, Gold Fish crackers and Kettle Corn flavored popcorn.

5 things on my to do list;
- clean the house
- do laundry
- help Chris do some filing at the office
- start my exercise program, again
- give the dogs a bath

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
- I would pay off all our debt and all my families' debt
- Take a really long vacation to Tahiti and stay in one of those huts over the water
- Get IVF and lasik eye surgery
- Get several acres and finally get my farm and horses I've always wanted
- Hire a really sweet personal trainer and chef and get in the best shape ever!

Places I've lived;
- Wilsonville, Or
- Austin, TX
- Round Rock, TX

Jobs I've had;
- YMCA counselor
- Waitress at Souper Salad
- Stocker at Garden Ridge (I have some really funny stories from working here)
- Phone sales rep.
- Account Manager for Microsoft and Adobe
- Front office at Central Texas Pediatric Orthopedics

3 of my bad habits;
- I'm to competitive (if I don't win when I think I should, it really makes me mad)
- I pick at my cuticles all the time
- I speak my mind to much

7 random things people don't know about me;
- I used to show rabbits and pygmy goats at the county fair
- I was a cheerleader for 1 year in High School
- I had my belly button pierced
- I'm a total nerd (I love Halo (tag name Mrs. Humper), Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Lord of the Rings, X-Files and Lost)
- I've been sky diving and would love to go again
- I'm almost legally blind. I have 20/800 vision and can't see past my elbow without contacts
- Chris almost killed me (he had to do the heimlich maneuver)

No comments: