Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

It's Chris' 32nd birthday and I just wanted to take a moment and celebrate him. He's my best friend and I'm so glad that I married him. Chris has brought so much joy to my life and we've shared more laughs then I can count. Thank you for 7 wonderful years and I can't wait to spend many more with you. Happy Birthday lovey!!

Here are a few things about him:
- He's a huge Spurs fan!
- He loves everything electronic; TV's, stereo stuff, video games and car audio
- He's a total Sci-Fi nerd
- He wants nothing more then to have the fastest car and race it again
- He's an excellent sales man and is very passionate about what he loves
- He loves all animals and would do anything for our dogs and cat (including giving Buddy mouth to mouth)
- He loves to play video games and is really good at it
- He works hard to provide for his family
- He would give the shirt off his back to help someone in need
- He loves to make everyone happy and isn't afraid to be silly


Here are some pictures from his past. (Sorry about the pictures, the camera is having some issues.)

Doing anything to impress the girls:




















3 comments:

Micki said...

Those are some awesome pictures of Chris. I love your blog!

Katie said...

Those are some great pictures of Chris! Happy Birthday Chris!

Maggie and The Boys said...

You guys are so awesome. Those pictures are great!! Happy B-day Chris.