Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

This is a little late, but we had a pretty busy weekend. We had a fun 4th, complete with a parade, pools, playing with the kids, barbeque's, more swimming, fireworks, and more playing. Chris spent most of his time helping Dad in shop while I did most of the playing and swimming. It was great to have an extra day off work too! Both Bryce and Bradley loved the fireworks and cheered after each one. Overall, we had a pretty good weekend. I had my camera with me, but forgot to take pictures. I'm hoping one of my sis in-laws did so I can post some.

I also wanted to take a moment and say how grateful I am to live in a free country and have the freedoms we do. I'm also very grateful for those who have and those who continue to give their lives so we can keep our freedoms. I have a great sense of pride for our country and I've very patriotic. I hope everyone takes a moment to
thank those that sacrifice so much for us live the way we do!!








1 comment:

Katie said...

That was a really fun day! Bryce keeps asking when we can go back to see the fireworks.