Monday, July 14, 2008

Here we go again...

Well, we've officially started fertility treatments again. I started taking Clomid on Saturday and I guess there's no going back. I have to say I'm a little more anxious this time around, even though I've already done this 3 times. I guess it's because we finally have a good chance that this might work and we could really become parents in 9 months! Or, it's because I have done this before and yet, here we are 7 months after we started treatments, still getting treatments. For now, all I can do is enjoy the heat flashes the Clomid causes and wait until next week for the next IUI. Maybe this one will work.........

For those of you wondering about that wonderful infection........ it's finally healed! It only took 2 weeks of oozing for it to heal, but it's done.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's a great joke! Nice.

I really hope this works for you guys too!!! :)

Did you see any scary blue lights last night? HAHAHA