Sunday, September 21, 2008

How lucky am I?!!

I came home on Friday from a very long day to something wonderful...


And that lead to this..


And then to this..


And more of this..


And then this..


And finally to this..



It was a wonderful surprise to come home to a clean house, several dozen roses and even good smelling candles. I'm very grateful to be married to someone like Chris. I also want to take a moment and brag about his flower arranging skills. Back when we were first dating, his mom and I taught him how to arrange flowers himself so he could save money. So know he buys the flowers, ferns and babies breathe and then arranges them in the vases. These flowers turned out beautiful!!

4 comments:

Robyn Cheney said...

What a great husband you have!
If every woman could say that they were married to an honorable, loving righteous husband can you imaging how awesome the world would be.

Katie said...

Ah, Chris you're such a great husband to Becky!
Chris needs to teach Bryan these skills... HAHA.

becca said...

Okay Gabe's in big trouble.... :)

Haynes Family said...

I'm so absolutely impressed with Chris. I should send Dan over to learn some flower arranging skills. What a wonderful, sweet husband.