Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Furniture

Exciting day, bought 2 new cribs online and we got them on clearance!! Thanks Mom! Now we have a place for the boys to sleep and a stroller (sort of, since we don't have car seats) to push them around in. We also have a few packages of diapers, so I think we're set. ;)

My mom surprised me with a microwave yesterday so now I can start eating something besides hospital food! Yeah for Moms!! Now I have a mini fridge and a mini microwave. Life is good. All I need is for my stomach to feel better so I can really take advantage of these 2 luxury items.

The boys are moving around like crazy now. I love to feel them moving, it's such a great reassurance that they're alive and well. The perinatologist should be coming around this week to do another ultrasound. I'm very excited to see how big they've gotten and how much they weigh now. Hopefully it's close to 2 1/2 lbs each. I also got weighed again today and so far I've gained 18 lbs. Looking forward to eating normally soon; I need some home cooked food to help fatten the boys up.

My nephew Bryce started Kindergarten on Monday. He's the first one to go to school and I can't believe how big he's getting. My how time flys.

He's so cute with his cheesy smile!

2 comments:

Lizzy Simon said...

Yeah for Mom indeed!! I am glad that you are feeling better. I love that picture of Bryce and it kills me that he is in kindergarten!!

Dave and Britni said...

Yay for luxury items!! It is so fun to "go" baby shopping, I love it.